- What’s ______ job? She is a hotel manager.
- Anita usually likes coffee, but now she ______ tea.
- Is ______ your pen over there?
- ______? — I’m a pilot.
What are you doing?
How are you?
How do you do?
What do you do?
- There are ______ magazines on the shelf.
- No news ______ good news.
- The man is old and he can’t ______ well.
- Who can tell me where ______?
is my key
my key is
- He could open the lock ______.
- The shoes are ______ fashionable!
- The information is top secret, so naturally, everybody is interested in ______.
- There isn’t ______ water in he bottle.
- Their house is ______ than ours.
much more smaller
- Who ______ after their small kids? — Their grandparents do.
- Just look at ______ in the mirror. You are so dirty.
- I am very proud of my sister. She ______ the guitar and the piano.
can to play
- Do you listen to opera? – No, I ______ listen to opera. I hate it.
- They looked ______ each other in surprise.
- We are flying to Sochi on ______.
the seventh of July
seventh of July
the seven of July
- I can’t play football. I ______ my arm yesterday.
1d, 2c, 3a, 4d, 5b, 6a, 7c, 8b, 9c, 10b, 11d, 12c, 13d, 14b, 15d, 16c, 17b, 18c, 19b, 20c.